The X-sail 4.5m is a complete Stainless Steel mini landyacht, including it's carrybag.
It is ready to begin sailing immediately, and includes a DVD with assembly instructions, and a Handbook. No tools are needed to assemble it, and it's designed to be used by complete beginners.
Experts will love it too, as its speed and agility can't be beaten.
You can use the X-sail in many different locations. The beach is the obvious place, but the X-sail doesnt need a huge area, as it can turn easily in a short distance. This means you can use car-parks, playing fields, airfields and any piece of flat ground with a firm surface and a good clean wind moving over it.
- Full 2 Year Guarantee and Warranty.
- 100% Owner Satisfaction Policy we want you to be happy.
- Made made from stainless steel for a marine environment.
- Strong GRP (Fibreglass) mast, boom and rear axles.
- Dacron and Mylar sail.
- Wheels for all surfaces, with stainless steel bearings.
- Used by all ages from 5 to 105 with no adjustment necessary.
- Unfolds from its bag in 5 minutes.
- Bag will fit in the boot of your car.
- Tow the bag in its wheeled bag.
- Seatbelt fits all sizes.
Which size of X-sail should you buy?
- If you can afford it buy the 3.5m + 4.5m X-sail package.
- If you are going to be the only user and you weigh 75kg or more, buy the 4.5m X-sail.
- If there are going to be many users of different ages and weights, especially children, buy the 3.5m X-sail.
The best size sail to use depends on several things.
- Your weight.
- The wind speed.
- The ground surface - concrete (fast), very hard sand (fast), softer sand (medium) or grass (slow).
- Your experience - this is not so important as the other stuff.
So if you plan to use your X-sail on concrete 100% of the time, and your area always has strong winds, then you should buy the 3.5m X-sail. If you will usually use your X-sail on a beach with changing firmness of sand, and changing wind, then buy the 4.5m X-sail. You can always buy an extra sail later, if your choice is too small or too big. We also offer the 2.5m and 5.5m sail, which can only be bought as extra sails - you can add one to your order now if you wish.
Our price includes next working day delivery to anywhere in the UK .
Please email for delivery prices outside Europe.